For the safety of you, your children, and our staff, please view the guidelines below before planning your next visit...
- If you or your children are showing ANY signs of ANY illness, please wait until you are feeling better and are free and clear of any symptoms of illness.
- Due to restricted capacity, the café (not coming to play) will be takeout only.
- For the time being, open play will last 2 hours from the time you check in. We ask that if you leave before your two hours you check-out with staff so that we can keep an accurate capacity count.
- At this time we are not doing reservations, unless you have a group (please contact us).
- We will take walk-ins until we reach our half capacity and then we will have a waitlist.
- You may call ahead and get your spot, however, your two hours of play will start when your name is added to the list.
- Our new space is 3 times the size, but to be safe we’ve only increased our COVID capacity by 20%.
- There is plenty of room to socially distance.
Face coverings are no longer required.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfection Protocols:
- As always, our team members will continually clean and sanitize everything throughout the day.
- Since we originally opened we’ve always ONLY had toys and surface that are able to be thoroughly cleaned with bleach (including our floors).
- The Clearwater Cleaners Bin is for toys that have been spilled, cuddled, loved, chewed, gnawed, dripped, spit up, or snuggled on. All of these actions are acceptable, some encouraged, let’s just get them SANITIZED before another mini gets ahold of them!
- Upon request, infants will be given their own small bin of toys. Which will be returned after play for a complete disinfecting process.
- Bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Multiple options of hand sanitizer have been placed around the play café. Guests are encouraged to sanitize their hands frequently and when moving between rooms.
If you’d prefer the space to yourself, or with just immediate family members and friends, we are still offering the entire play area as a private rental starting at 2PM, 7 days a week. You can book this through the party page or use our contact page for questions!